Lithium is a second generation silicate
Silicates Hardens and Densify concrete.
1. Converts Ca(OH)2 (Calcium Hydroxide) in the concrete wear zone to C-S-H (Calcium Silicate Hydrate).
2. Improves surface wear resistance
3. Restricts macro pore size
4. Fills micro pores
5. Retards liquid penetration
Benefits of Lithium Pentrasil-HD by Convergent USA
|1. Outlasts epoxy and urethane topcoats
2. Strengthens new and old concrete surfaces by over 60%!
3. Eliminates efflorescence, preventing dust emissions
4. Resists map cracking, crazing ALKALI SILICA REACTIONS
5. Excellent penetration for more permanent protection
|6. Floor surface becomes 50% more abrasion resistant
7. Results to a less permeable floor surface
8. Water based and has no solvents
10. Retards water, oil and other contaminants from penetrating